Maxxis DHF K tire, 650b (27.5") x 2.5" 3C/EXO/TR/WT Fldg
• Ramped knobs for low rolling resistance, fore-to-aft channel cut knobs for straight line control, large block side knobs for cornering.
• EXO: additional densely woven, lightweight, flexible fabric added to casing for enhanced puncture protection.
TR: tubeless ready.
• WT: Wide trail casing is optimized for 35mm inner width rims.
DH models have a tough 2-ply casing and butyl sidewall reinforcement.
• 3C MaxxTerra: intermediate triple compound, more traction than MaxxSpeed, better tread wear and less rolling resistance than MaxxGrip.
SuperTacky: a special low rebound, high traction compound.
• 3C MaxxGrip: the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in DH applications.
DD: DoubleDown 2-ply casing similar to the DH model casings at a lower weight.