~The Thomson Dropper Post has the longest field life, 2 years guaranteed, and the easiest, least expensive service procedure. Their replaceable internal cartridge system makes service quick and foolproof. Seals sized to fit perfectly, synthetic oil with wide temperature range. Charged with 100% nitrogen. Custom double lip, radial spring outer bushing for both smooth operation and maximum resistance to contamination. Side mount of actuation mechanism means we can keep all the critical dimensions of the Thomson Elite cradle, bolt and clamp geometry. One piece forged inner stanchion for strength and reliabilty, no joint to loosen and fail. Actuation is by cam so rider gets smooth, variable speed and height without resorting to a complicated, damage prone hydraulic actuator. No bleeding required, ever. 5mm of setback is built in to the seatpost cradle allowing a little more cockpit room. Designed not to extend when the saddle is used to hang the bike on a lift chair. Custom made Norglide bearing bushing ensures years of service with no saddle left to right "play." Includes cable and remote. 450g.
• 125mm of infinite travel. Sealed hydraulic cartridge is activated via a mechanical cable, no bleeding required.
• Cam-actuated so rider gets smooth, variable speed and height; no bleeding required. Nitrogen charged hydraulic height adjustable seatpost that features Norglide bushings and Trelleburg o-rings.
• One piece forged inner post for strength and reliability. 41mm rail clamping area. Micro adjust, dual pivoting bolt head with 5mm clamp offset.
• Small, ergonomic remote lever; short throw for quick height changes
• 592 grams including remote lever, housing and cable
Return speed is damped in the last 15mm of upward travel.